CONSPLAST PQ is a super plasticizer and high range water reducer specially for PQC roads. It is based on sulphonated napthlene formaldehyde with high strength properties. It has power of dispersing and deflocuculating effect on the particles of cement. It allows the concrete to retain for long time and is also high range water reducer.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
• Increases retention of the concrete.
• It improves the workability and easier in handling.
• It controls the rate of setting of concrete.
• It reduces shrinkage and permeability of hardened concrete.
• It can be used even for flyash and slag cement concrete.
• It permits the reduction of water cement ratio.
• It increases the strength of the concrete due to water reduction property.
• It eliminates formation of cold joints between subsequent pours in mass of structural concrete.
AREA OF APPLICATIONS
• Roads, bridges, tunnel, and pavings.
• Precast concrete.
• Readymix concrete.
• Prestressed concrete.
• Spin pipes, underground concrete, canal linings.
• Normal Dosage range is 0.5 to 1.2 % by weight of cementitious materials including flyash, GGBS & microsilica.
• The optimum dosage to meet the specific requirement should always be determined by conducting trial mixes using the materials and conditions that will be experience in use. Because of variations in job conditions, concrete materials and climatic conditions dosage rates may vary in such cases.
• CONSPLAST PQ ensures that concrete remains workable for approximate 3 hours at 250C. Workability loss is dependent on temperature, type of cement, nature of aggregates, the method of transport and initial workability. It is strongly recommended that concrete should be properly cured particularly in hot and dry climates.
EFFECTS OF OVERDOSAGE
• Delay of initial & final setting of concrete.
• Increase in air entrainment.
• Severe bleed & segregation of mix.
• Increase in plastic shrinkage.
DIRECTION FOR USE
• Stir the material well before use.
• It is ready to use liquid which is dispensed in to the concrete at the last alomg with mixing water.
• The dispersion effect is higher if it is added to damp concrete after 60 to 70 % of mixing water has been added.
• Not recommended to add in dry aggregates and cement.
• Colour & Appearance
• Dark brown low viscous liquid
• Relative Density at 250C
• Dry Material Content
• Ph Value
• Chloride Content
• It is compatible with all types of OPC & PPC cements, slags and pozzolans such as flyash, microsilica.
• Supplied in 250 kgs barrel or in bulk (tanker) as per requirements.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
• Store the material in a cool and dry place. Store under cover, out of direct sunlight and protect it from extremes of temperature.
• Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacturing when stored in undamaged, unopened, original and sealed packaging.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• If it comes in contact with skin, mouth, eyes etc, wash it with plenty of water and if needed take medical advice. If accidentally gets ingested seek immediate medical attention. It is not toxic.
• Do not reuse the containers for storage of consumable items for further information refer to the material safety data sheet. MSDS available on demand.
• The above details and information are based on the tests conducted and experience on application and usage. The user is advised to carry out the test and take trials to satisfy on the suitability of the products and meeting his requirements considering the prevailing conditions prior to supply/using it on larger area. As the conditions under which the products are used are beyond our control. We would not hold ourselves responsible on its consequential non performance.