CONSPLAST PC-H1 is a polycarboxylic ether based retarding super plasticizer for high performance concrete. CONSPLAST PC-H1 greatly improves cement dispersion that makes it possible to manufacture flowable concrete requiring no compaction at very low water/cement ratio. The mechanism is based on steric hindrance effect which stabilizes cement particle’s capacity to separate and disperse. Mainly used where high slump retention property is required.
FEATURES / ADVANTAGES
• It facilitates fast setting and long term strength gains with super slump retention property at very low water cement ratio.
• High level of fluidity that can be poured and placed by gravity avoiding the need of vibration.
• It reduces shrinkage and permeability of hardened concrete.
• It can be used even for flyash and slag cement concrete.
• Increased early and ultimate compressive strengths.
• Increased flexural strength.
• It increases the strength of the concrete due to water reduction property.
• It eliminates formation of cold joints between subsequent pours in mass of structural concrete.
AREA OF APPLICATIONS
• Long Distance Transporting.
• Readymix Concrete.
• High Performance Concrete for Good Durability.
• Precast concrete
• Piling concrete
• Very high strength concrete
• For low water / binder ratio mixes
• Normal Dosage range is 0.4 to 1.1 % by weight of cementitious materials including flyash, GGBS & microsilica.
• The optimum dosage to meet the specific requirement should always be determined by conducting trial mixes using the materials and conditions that will be experience in use. Because of variations in job conditions, concrete materials and climatic conditions dosage rates may vary in such cases.
• CONSPLAST PC-H1 ensures that concrete remains workable for approximate 3 hours at 250C. Workability loss is dependent on temperature, type of cement, nature of aggregates, the method of transport and initial workability. It is strongly recommended that concrete should be properly cured particularly in hot and dry climates.
EFFECTS OF OVERDOSAGE
• Increase in plastic shrinkage.
• Severe bleed & segregation of mix.
• Delay of initial & final setting of concrete.
• Increase in air entrainment.
DIRECTION FOR USE
• Stir the material well before use.
• It is ready to use liquid which is dispensed in to the concrete at the last alomg with mixing water.
• The dispersion effect is higher if it is added to damp concrete after 60 to 70 % of mixing water has been added.
• Not recommended to add in dry aggregates and cement.
• Colour & Appearance
• Dark brown low viscous liquid
• Relative Density at 250C
• Dry Material Content
• Ph Value
• Chloride Content
• It is compatible with all types of OPC & PPC cements, slags and pozzolans such as flyash, microsilica.
• Supplied in 200 kgs barrel or in bulk (tanker) as per requirements.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
• Store the material in a cool and dry place. Store under cover, out of direct sunlight and protect it from extremes of temperature.
• Shelf life is one year from the date of manufacturing when stored in undamaged, unopened, original and sealed packaging.
HEALTH & SAFETY
• If it comes in contact with skin, mouth, eyes etc, wash it with plenty of water and if needed take medical advice. If accidentally gets ingested seek immediate medical attention. It is not toxic.
• Do not reuse the containers for storage of consumable items, for further information refer to the material safety data sheet. MSDS available on demand.
• The above details and information are based on the tests conducted and experience on application and usage. The user is advised to carry out the test and take trials to satisfy on the suitability of the products and meeting his requirements considering the prevailing conditions prior to supply/using it on larger area. As the conditions under which the products are used are beyond our control. We would not hold ourselves responsible on its consequential non performance.